Wednesday 22 February 2012

COURSEWORK CHANGE-MOVIE

With much consideration, I have made the choice to stop further research and progress with the music magazine Kerri and I had been working on. This decision is due to many factors, one being that Kerri is no longer taking the course. The main reason however, is my involvement in the filming for the movie "Black Rose" has become a priority and I have become personally interested and active in helping the thriller opening succeed.


Keeping in mind of course that I will have much extra work to do in order to catch up with the stages or planning and research I have missed. I have been working with the group Jonny, Will and Henry in helping them film for a month now but only just today did I make the decision to drop the music magazine and instead become fully involved in "Black Rose".